Sightseeing of the Holy Spirit Chapel

The chapel is the oldest preserved monument in Most.

Svatební výzdoba v kapli Svatého Ducha v Mostě

 The first mention of the Chapel of the Holy Spirit is from 26. July 1351.

Basic information

  • duration 20 minutes
  • max. 45 people

Opening hours

Period Days Hours
1. 4.–30. 4. Wed–Sun 9.00–15.00
1. 5.–31. 5. Tue–Sun 9.00–16.00
1. 6.–31. 8. Tue–Sun 9.00–17.00
1. 9.–30. 9. Tue–Sun 9.00–16.00
1. 10.–31. 10. Wed–Sun 9.00–15.00

Admission

  • Admission for all 50

reservation recommended