A tour of the ship of the Church

A tour of the ship of the Church and a movie about the transfer of the Church

The Gothic church of Assumption of the  Virgin Mary had been built since 1517, after the terrible fire the old town of Bridge. The old town of Bridge was dammaged by the fire at 1515. The architect the new  Church was Jacob Heilmann from Schweinfurt, and the Church was based on the origin place. The first church was almost completely destroyed by the fire, only the crypt and the tower of the church were not dammaged. The new church had been built since 1517 to 1602.

     
The last visitor will be allowed one hour before their time. There are:

Basic information

  • duration 45 minutes
  • max. 50 people

Opening hours

Period Days Hours
30. 3.–30. 4. Wed–Sun 9.00–15.00
1. 5.–31. 5. Tue–Sun 9.00–16.00
1. 6.–31. 8. Tue–Sun 9.00–17.00
1. 9.–30. 9. Tue–Sun 9.00–16.00
1. 10.–31. 10. Wed–Sun 9.00–15.00

Admission

Guided tour in English

  • Adults 150 Kč
  • Children up to 6 years Free
  • Children 6–18 years 110 Kč
  • Students 18-26 years (only with a sutedent card) 110 Kč
  • Seniors over 65 years 110 Kč
  • Group of 15 or more people - Discount only from full admission 130 Kč

Guided tour in English out of season

  • Adults 300 Kč
  • Children up to 6 years Free
  • Children 6–18 years 220 Kč
  • Students 18-26 years (only with a student card) 220 Kč
  • Seniors over 65 years 220 Kč
  • Group of 15 or more people - Discount only from full admission 260 Kč

reservation needed for groups only